Seeing the world through the lens of a camera!



Saturday, March 5, 2011

Genuine

Genuine

Of course, I had to do a layout for my sweet little boy, Will too.

He is a bundle of laughs and so loving and genuine. His smile melts my heart and gets him out of a lot of trouble.

I stamped the background with a marble stamp to give a tree bark effect, and did lots of rub-ons. I really enjoyed doing a black and white lo with the one colored photo.

The quote on this lo is one of my favorites.

There are only two lasting bequest we can give hope to give our children.

One is roots; the other, wings.

Again, I did this lo a while ago for a challenge on Scrapbook.com and I am just getting it to my blog. I hope you enjoy it.



3 comments:

  1. I love this layout. It is simple but also not. Does that make sense?
    I like how you stamped the background, but how it is not fully covered, draws your eye to the photo :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is so great to see you back in action!!!!! Love your newest pages. Your kids are just too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Tab! This layout is just so darn cute! I love your awesome photos!!!! What a beautifully scrapped page! Oh and BTW, I love your blog - I am a follower now!

    ReplyDelete