Seeing the world through the lens of a camera!



Monday, May 3, 2010

Happy..Giggles and Smiles

This is a lo of my baby boy, Will, when he was about four months old. He will be 6 years old in July. How time flies!!
This is one of the los that I started at my crop on NSD.
I had lots of inspiration on this one! I tore around the edges and inked them to looked burned, I also painted a lite blue around the photo and added a rubon to the corner.

The rope is braided ribbon twisted with fiber. Thanks Wendy for the tut! The roses are Prima! The first time that I have used Prima! And my dear friend, Anna showed me how to do the misting technique on cream colored paper. She also gave me the embossed yellow paper.

I made the ribbon flower using Lisa's tutorial, the middle is a keychain that my dd bought me!

I made the stick pen to match, and added some pearls to the fan punch. I really enjoyed doing this lo. Hope you enjoying looking at it!
Thanks ladies for all the wonderful ideas!
The links to these wondeful tutorials are in my list.



Thanks so much for your comments, they really do mean alot to me!

4 comments:

  1. Your layout turned out lovely! The picture of your son is adorable and I really like the color combination you used. Don't you love those little Prima roses! Love the idea of braiding the ribbon and fibers. I have of ton of each! Your flower turned out great - need to try it myself!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow you used a lot of techniques and put a lot of great detail into this LO. So many cool things to look at. Great job!! Love everything about it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so gorgeous Tab!! I really love everything about this page!! the colors and design are fabulous ! and the photo is adorable!!
    Hugs my friend!!
    Lidia

    ReplyDelete
  4. This layout is beautiful.
    And yes they do grow up to fast.

    ReplyDelete